Design Sprints: increasing strategic and planning success faster, earlier, with more certainty and less risk
DOWNLOAD THE OVERVIEW. MOVE THE DIAL ON YOUR STRATEGY VALIDATION, EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT.
The strategic challenge
Strategy development and execution is hard, involved, takes time and can be costly. It’s also critical to achieving your business objectives.
So how might we increase the probability of success, before significant investment in resources, time and money?
Success insights can be brought forward and increased by testing the riskiest elements and finding answers to the important and ambiguous questions faster, earlier, with more certainty and less risk.
By combining Design Thinking and Agile and infusing this into your people’s behaviour, a Google Ventures-style Design Sprint can be applied by your organisation to:
- Answer your strategy or plan’s crucial questions through prototyping and testing ideas with customers, in five days
- See the future of customer reactions to your offering or idea without launch time or expense
- Form a multi-disciplinary team to collaborate, combine business strategy, innovation, behavioural science and design
You can prototype anything, including products, services, campaigns, spaces and objects, brands etc.
There are multiple benefits to this approach, including:
- Rapid validation: your difficult strategic or planning question is answered in five days
- Smart investment: validation before significant time, money and resources have been applied to execution
- Real artefacts: employee-created, customer-tested prototype(s), with key customer insights
- Rich employee experience: introduce your people to the agility of a cross-functional, collaborative and energising way of working
- Rich customer experience: customers interact with your organisation in a highly direct, open and personal way, offering them a strong sense of individual value as well as an innovative brand perception
Download and read Novofy’s Design Sprint overview
Share it with your team
Get in touch to see how Novofy can facilitate and deliver your Design Sprint objectives, along with guidance on how to effectively leverage your participating employee experience and subsequent customer insights